You’ll find AirZone’s annual maintenance to be a terrific deal, at just $139 for your furnace, AC or fireplace, their once-a-year maintenance is an on-demand service that is billed in one payment after the site visit has been completed. You can book your Ottawa furnace maintenance for any time of the year, not only in the wintertime; in fact, it’s highly recommended that you have your system checked out thoroughly before the heating system is in full swing, to ensure that your furnace is up for another winter season.
Customers who combine their furnace maintenance with their AC maintenance can take advantage of additional savings benefits, and can even save 20% off of maintenance through one of the protection packages offered by AirZone.
Annual maintenance plans through AirZone are very thorough and include all of the following:
- Thermostat inspection and calibration
- Filter check
- Heat exchanger inspection
- Burners and pilot cleaning
- Bearing lubrication, as necessary
- Inspection for gas leak
- Flue and draft diverter inspection
- Fan control check and calibration
- Gas pressure check and calibration
- Inspection of wiring
- Electrical connection tightening
- Safety control test
- Voltage and amperage check
For a small monthly fee, you can take further advantage of the peace of mind that comes from owning a protection package for your furnace. This service provides even more value than their Ottawa furnace maintenance plan. If you should experience any problems with your furnace under any of the protection packages, AirZone offers 24 hour priority emergency care that will completely cover you and leave you totally satisfied, should you require a technician to come out to you.
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Silver Protection, the most popular package for savings on annual Ottawa furnace maintenance. Protect your furnace, AC and/or fireplace. Includes maintenance, safety inspection, 20% discount on scheduled service and priority service in 24 hours or less.
- Gold protection, the best package for customers who want parts and labor protection. Includes maintenance, safety inspection, parts and labor, 10% discount on major equipment, major service and repair, and priority emergency service in 24 hours or less.
- Platinum Protection, the best option for ultimate protection and worry-free heating and cooling service. Includes diagnostic service, free precision tune-up, a 6 month supply of furnace filters, cleaning of furnace blower and inspection of heat exchanger, priority emergency service, and all of the benefits of the Gold Protection Plan.
For reliable and affordable Ottawa furnace maintenance, you can trust your heating system to AirZone HVAC Services. If you have questions or wish to schedule service, feel free to call 613-592-5770. Make sure your furnace is ready for Ottawa’s upcoming heating season by contacting the locals’ choice in HVAC services. AirZone is protecting Ottawa residents and their HVAC systems.